Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of business and use of website:
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE (Ref Q4-0615 Ref 6)
As a supplier to North Wales Aero Forms Ltd (NWAF), it is understood that your organisation agrees to meet the following stipulations / AS9100/ ISO9001 requirements.The AS9100 standard requires that all applicable customer/ regulatory / AS9100 requirements in this purchase order including key characteristics where applicable, must be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers. NWAF reserves the right of access of our representatives, our customers and any regulatory authorities to applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of supply chain involved in the order and to all applicable records.Where documents are held by the supplier then these shall be retained as part of their document retention procedure or as specified by contract. (10 years for non-flying parts else life of aircraft) Any special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by suitably qualified personnel. Work-in-progress and/ or end items may be inspected at your works by NWAF and/ or our customer, quality assurance representative or regulatory authority for compliance with drawings and specifications. Final acceptance shall be by NWAF at our works. NWAF are to be contacted by the supplier in the event of non-conforming product/ material. All deviations from drawing/ specification requirements are to be referred to our Purchasing department. The seller's acceptance of the purchaser's (North Wales Aero Forms) order is subject to these conditions and any purported alterations or deletions to theseconditions in any document or documents of the seller, shall be inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the purchaser:- The Price to include free delivery and suitable packaging to the address stated on the face of the order, unless otherwise explicitly stated. It shall be a condition of the Contract that: a) All goods supplied are of merchantable quality and are fit for the purpose for which they were ordered. b) If ordered by specification they correspond with that specification. c) Where the sale is by sample then the bulk shall correspond with the sample and the goods shall be free from defects rendering them unmerchantable which are not reasonably apparent on examination of the sample. d) The contract is divisible. Each delivery made hereunder shall be deemed to arise from a separate contract and shall be invoiced separately; any invoice for a delivery shall be payable in full in accordance with the terms of payment provided for herein, without reference to and notwithstanding any defect of default in delivery of any other installment. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this order. Time of delivery is to be the essence of the Contract. The purchaser reserves the right to terminate the contract, in whole or part, without liability should the delivery date not be met. No quantity over and above that stated on the purchase order will be accepted or paid for without the prior written consent of the purchaser. Any unauthorised excess quantities may be returned at the seller’s risk and expense. All deliveries must be accompanied by a delivery note and/or invoice stating as a minimum suppliers name, order number, product description/codes of goods and quantity delivered. Full Certificates of Conformity shall also accompany the goods where appropriate. In the event of labour difficulties, fire or other unforeseen cause, or circumstances beyond the purchaser’s control, the purchaser reserves the right to require the seller to suspend any deliveries until such date as the purchaser may, in writing, notify the seller that the purchaser is in a position to accept them. The seller shall carry the sole risk of and indemnify the purchaser against all claims which may be made by any person arising out of the performance by the seller or any person on the sellers behalf of this contract, or out of the supply of anything there under, or by doing or omission of anything by any person in the sellers employment or any independent Contractor acting on the sellers behalf in the course of or for the purposes of the performance of this Contract, and in particular all claims arising as aforesaid in any way whatsoever out of the presence of any workmen of the sellers upon any premises, plant, vessel or erection in the purchasers occupation or under the purchasers control. Title in all goods supplied shall be passed to the purchaser on delivery. Risk in all goods supplied shall be passed to the purchaser of payment. The seller guarantees all goods or services supplied comply with any patent, trademark, registered design, copyright or similar law and to be useable by the purchaser without restriction. The supplier will indemnify the purchaser against all liabilities, claims, demands, action, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any infringement or any alleged infringement. Under the conditions of this Purchase Order, no third party Sub-contract or Purchase is permissible without the prior consent of the purchaser. Third party Sub- contract / Purchase is only permissible, if already contained within the end customers or the purchaser’s Approved Sub-contract / Suppliers listings. If permission is given, all applicable conditions of this order must be cascaded to the third party. The supplier shall notify the purchaser of any changes in product or process definition unless these have been approved by the Design Authority specified on the purchase order and to whose Quality Management System requirements the supplier shall be approved. If the supplier becomes insolvent or bankrupt, the purchaser may without prejudice to any of its rights, terminate the contract forthwith by notice to the seller or to any person to whom the contract may have been vested. The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English Law. The seller is required to comply with the following requirements as specified in the international standard implement a quality management system, use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources eg special processes, notify the organization of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition, prevent the use of counterfeit parts.Notify the organization of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval. Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements, provide test specimens for design approval, inspection, verification, investigation, or auditing, Ensuring that persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, the importance of ethical behaviour.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Credit will not be granted until Application form is completed and references taken up and reviewed.
- Credit facilities apply to all parts and services.
- Payment terms are settlement in full 30 days from end of month of invoice.
- Failure to comply with terms and conditions will cause the withdrawal of credit facilities and any outstanding sums will become payable immediately.
- The Company will use its best endeavours to deliver all goods at the date and within the time specified in the contract, but the Company shall not be liable for any expense, loss or damage whatsoever suffered by the Customer as a result of the Company for whatever reason not delivering at the date within the time specified.
- Should the availability of any parts to any of the Customers works or delivery thereof, whether by the Company or third party carrier be prevented or hindered directly or indirectly by fire, the elements, war, civil corruption, strikes, lock outs, industrial dispute, shortage of raw materials or fuel notwithstanding that the Company has taken all reasonable steps to procure the same, breakdown or partial failure of plant or machinery, acts, orders, or regulations of any Government, delay on the part of any independent sub-contractor or supplier, or another cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Company, then the time for delivery of the goods shall be extended for a reasonable period having regard to the effect of the delaying cause on the availability or delivery of the goods. If the availability or delivery of the goods is still prevented or hindered at the end of that period, the Company may cancel any deliveries made.
- If the Customer alleges that the goods or any part thereof are not in accordance with the contract and shall give notice in the Company and its agents and afford them the facilities to inspect the goods and investigate the complaints before the goods are used, processed sold or otherwise dealt with. PROVIDED the Customer have complied with this condition and if the goods or any part thereof are proved not to be in accordance with the contract or specification then the Company will accept the rejection of the relevant goods and replace the goods within a reasonable time. The Customer shall not in any case return any goods to the Company unless the Company has agreed in writing to accept their return.
- The Company shall not be liable for loss or profit, damage to plant, or for any expenditure incurred on goods supplied or any consequential or special loss or damage sustained by the Customer by reason of any breach of the contract by the Company.
Information Collected for Tracking (Cookies)
The company use "cookies" to store and collect information regarding your usage of the website. Cookies are small files placed on your computer's hard drive, or in your browser memory, when you visit our website. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time - typically up to 3 months. “input website” website may use both types of cookies.
At no time is your private information, whether stored in persistent cookies or elsewhere, shared with third parties who have no right to that information. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn them off in your browser.
Aeroforms work hard to keep the information you supply us safe. The company follows strict security procedures on how your personal information is stored and used, and who sees it, to help stop any unauthorised person retrieving it.
Aeroforms collect personal details, such as your name, company name and email address only when you use our website to send us an enquiry. The company will only use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information or services you have requested. Remember that email is not necessarily secure. You should never send sensitive or personal information by email.
Aeroforms collect personal information from you in two main ways:
Automatically collected information
The company collects and temporarily stores certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
The Internet domain from which you access our website
The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) used to access our site
The operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site
The date and time you access our site
The URLs of the pages you visit
The URL of the website or link you used to access our website
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. No attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.